Bathroom Cabinet Refacing in Phoenix, AZ
Bathroom Cabinet Refacing: Update Your Bathroom, Without the Wait
Our bathroom cabinet refacing process
A complete cabinet refacing in 3 simple steps
Free in-home or virtual consultation
Our in-home (or virtual) consultation helps us understand what you want your new, dream bathroom to look like. We’ll help you uncover what you like (and don’t like) and provide cabinet door style and finish samples to help you hand-pick your new look. Keep in mind, we never use “peel and stick” veneers, we completely replace your old cabinet doors with new ones that are custom-designed for you.
We also offer free consultations via video. Once you choose your new bathroom cabinets, we give you a fair, written quote—right then and there.
Cabinet refacing process
Once you sign off on your project, we partner with a local cabinet maker to create your new bathroom cabinet doors. Once the doors are ready, we typically finish projects in less than a week:
- Day 1: We wash, sand and prime the cabinet boxes and dispose of your old bathroom cabinet doors. Meanwhile, another team at our workshop adds 2-3 applications of our ultra-durable coating product to your new cabinet doors. Time in your home: 2.5-3 hours.
- Day 2: We cover your floors/counters/surfaces then apply the same high-quality finish to your bathroom cabinet boxes to match the doors. Time in your home: 1 full day.
- Day 3: We install the cabinet doors and add any final touches or upgrades such as new high-quality soft-close drawer tracks and hinges, hardware knobs/handles, etc.Time in your home: 2-4 hours.
Our favorite day—the final reveal! After the bathroom is cleaned and the cabinets are fully-dried, we’ll walk you through the bathroom slowly, allowing you to check for any possible detail that’s not up to your standards. If you find something, we address it on the spot! Then, we’ll teach you how to care for your brand new bathroom cabinets.
Other cabinet makeover services
Not sure if "refacing" your bathroom cabinets is right for you?
Not sure if the process above will get your bathroom where it needs to be? Don’t worry, we offer other bathroom cabinet makeover options. Whether you want to dial up or dial down the transformation of your bathroom cabinets, we can help.
Other cabinet services we offer, include:
- Cabinet refinishing. For this option, we’ll spruce up your current cabinet doors and give them a new finish to make them look like new (cabinet doors are not replaced). See more details here.
- Cabinet remodeling. Want to change the shape and layout of your cabinet structure? We can remove or add onto your cabinet structure and, if needed, replace the cabinet doors and apply the finish of your choice. Of course, we’ll also provide our signature, high-quality finish (of your choice) on your new cabinets as well. See more details here.
Still have questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”
Who We Are
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We’re not just another bathroom cabinet remodeling company, we’re a team of experts who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. It’s easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don’t.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.