Cabinet Refacing in Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet Refacing: A Brand New Look, Without the Wait
Let the veteran craftsmen at Cabinet Coatings transform your kitchen or bathroom cabinetry for a fraction of the cost of buying new. With cabinet refacing, our team will craft new custom doors to replace your old ones. We'll also use our proprietary finishing process on your new doors and existing cabinet boxes to give you that like-new look you're craving.
- Veteran craftsmen: Thousands of successful jobs since 1996
- 5‑year warranty: No cracking, fading, or peeling
- Perfect service record: Zero complaints from the Registrar of Contractors
On this page
What Is Cabinet Refacing?
The Cabinet Coatings team will remove those old cabinet doors and replace them with brand-new ones that have been custom-manufactured by our expert fabricators. At the same time, we apply multiple coats of our durable finish in a color of your choice to both your doors and cabinet boxes. The end result is nothing short of transformational for your space. Best of all, this process takes a fraction of the time of a complete cabinet replacement. And the cost is far more affordable, too! If you have questions about the refacing process, Cabinet Coatings is a great place to start. We'll guide you through the refacing process during a free in-home estimate.
Our Cabinet Refacing Process in Three Steps
Step 1: Free in-home consultation
We start by visiting your home to help you choose the style and color of your new doors. Unlike other companies that use cheap "peel and stick" veneers, we completely replace your old cabinet doors with new ones that are custom-designed for you.
Once you chose your new cabinet doors and color, we give you a fair, written quote—right then and there.
Step 2: Cabinet coating process
Once your cabinet doors are ready, we can usually finish your cabinet refacing project in less than a week:
- Day 1: We wash and sand your cabinet boxes in preparation for their coating. Meanwhile, another team back at our workshop adds 2-3 applications of our ultra-durable coating product to your new cabinet doors. Time in your home: approximately 2-3 hours.
- Day 2: We make sure your floors/counters/appliances are covered and protected. Next, we apply the same reliable coating product to your cabinet boxes. Time in your home: 1 full day.
- Day 3: We install your cabinet doors and give you a final walk-through. Time in your home: approximately 2-4 hours.
Step 3: Final walk-through
We’ll install your new cabinet doors along with any other upgrades such as new high-quality soft-close drawer tracks and hinges, hardware knobs/handles, etc. Once complete, we’ll show you your newly refinished cabinets and teach you how to care for them.
Other Service Options
Not sure if cabinet refacing is right for you?
During cabinet refacing, we use your existing cabinet boxes and keep the layout of your cabinetry the same. We do, however, replace your cabinet doors completely (we do NOT use cheap veneers) and apply our ultra-durable coating process with the new color of your choice.
If you're not sure that cabinet refacing will give you the change you're looking for, don't worry! We offer Phoenix homeowners plenty of cabinet upgrade options:
- Cabinet refinishing. We do light repairs on your current cabinet doors and give them a new finish to make them look like new (cabinet doors are not replaced). See more details here.
- Cabinet remodeling. Want to tweak the shape and layout of your cabinet structure? We can remove or add to your cabinet structure and, if needed, replace the cabinet doors and apply the finish of your choice. See more details here.
Do you have more questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We're here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog "Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?".
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
Cabinet Coatings is a team of skilled craftsmen who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what's right for our customers. It's easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don't take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don't.
- We've been around longer than any local competitor. We've been perfecting the art of cabinet refacing since 1996—and we have stunning results to prove it.
Recent ProjectsView our project gallery
Best contractor I've ever hired, by far.
“Best contractor I've ever hired, by far. These people are absolutely the BEST. They made a lot of promises. And, they met or exceeded every single one of them. They promised my kitchen cabinets would be repainted and new doors hung and would all be done in one week. And, they did everything they said they would and more. As they got into the job and realized that some additional work on our old cabinets was needed, they just did it and at no additional cost to me.”—Ellen O. | Phoenix Homeowner
Cabinet Coatings serves all of Phoenix and Central Arizona
Cabinet Coatings is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. But we've completed cabinet projects as far north as Flagstaff and as far south as Tucson. If you have questions about our service area, please call or contact us.
- Cave Creek
- Catalina Foothills
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- And more…