Cabinet Refacing, Refinishing and Remodeling in Gilbert, AZ
Stunning Cabinet Transformations You Have to See to Believe
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which option is right for you? It all depends on your budget and your vision.
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: The best option for budget-conscious homeowners who are wary about what a standard paint job would do to their existing cabinetry. Our super-durable finish will give you years more use out of your cabinetry without the high cost of a full replacement.
- ($$) Refacing: Take your cabinet redesign to the next level by switching out your dated cabinet doors with brand new ones. At the same time, the Cabinet Coatings team will refinish your existing cabinet boxes to match the color of your stunning new door set.
- ($$$) Remodeling: Need to make room for new appliances? We can accommodate those needs by making modifications to your existing cabinetry. We’ll complete the process with a brand new cabinet finish and new cabinet doors upon request.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
Cabinet Coatings has been helping Gilbert homeowners achieve stunning results on their kitchen, bathroom and laundry room cabinets for over 20 years. Today, no other contractor in the east valley can claim the same passion, devotion and attention to detail that we bring to every project.
So what sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We believe in staying true to our process. We sweat over the details to ensure we deliver on what we promised.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
"My in-laws loved it so much they had theirs done too!"
Kim H. of Gilbert had recently purchased a new home. It was her dream home in every respect…open, inviting, spacious. In fact, she adored everything about it, with just one exception: the cabinets.
It was here, with the cabinets, that the home needed work. The current design lacked a modern touch. The choice of color made the entire kitchen look dated. Plus, the layout was uninspired and lacked the functionality of a modern kitchen.
Kim knew she wanted a custom designed kitchen. So she decided to try Cabinet Coatings, Arizona’s leader in cabinet refinishing and redesigns. Within a few hours she was introduced to co-owner Chuck Derouen.
Kim met with Chuck for an In-Home consultation where they discussed her vision for her kitchen.
To start, the Cabinet Coating’s team brightened up the space with our ultra-durable finish in the color of her choice. We updated her crown molding to a style that fit with her overall vision. Kim also wanted additional storage and more functionality in her kitchen. We added a pantry style cabinet which features large drawers on the bottom to accommodate garbage containers. We converted the bottom cabinets next to the stove and the fridge to drawer banks for easier use and built out the cabinet above the refrigerator to give it more of a built-in look.
Kim was so thrilled with the results, she’s referred her family and friends!