Cabinet Refacing, Refinishing and Remodeling in Paradise Valley, AZ
Artisan-Level Cabinet Redesigns for Your Paradise Valley Home
Cabinet Services in Paradise Valley
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which option is right for you? It all depends on your budget and your vision.
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: Add a beautiful new finish to your cabinet doors and boxes to freshen up a room’s appearance. Best for homeowners on a tight budget.
- ($$) Refacing: Get custom-built hardwood doors installed on your existing cabinet boxes. More expensive than refinishing, but great for homeowners who want the appearance of a brand new cabinet set without having to pay for one.
- ($$$) Remodeling: Add and remove cabinet boxes as necessary to match your vision for the space, plus freshen up the cabinets with a stunning new cabinet finish. New doors are also available upon customer request.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
Since 1996, Cabinet Coatings has delivered stunning furniture-quality cabinet finishes and redesigns for our customers in Paradise Valley. No other Paradise Valley company can match the proficiency and mastery displayed on the job by our team every day.
So what sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We believe in staying true to our process. We sweat over the details to ensure we deliver on what we promised.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
"The integrity, professionalism and attention to detail is second to none..."
Paradise Valley homeowner Joan M. didn’t like much about her old kitchen cabinets. The plain door style hadn’t aged well. The existing finish felt cold compared to the warmer, richer finishes of some modern kitchens. Not to mention, the cabinets themselves simply didn’t offer the functionality she was looking for.
After meeting with Chuck for an in-home consultation, Joan chose Cabinet Coatings of America to customize her existing cabinets vs. going through the mess and expense of ripping out her cabinets and starting over.
Cabinet Coatings came in and replaced the outdated, plain cabinet doors and drawer fronts with an updated door style and hardware. Our team applied an ultra-durable gray finish with a black glaze, which gave Joan the warmly-colored cabinet appearance she was looking for. We also modified her space to accommodate a new oven and microwave, and altered some existing cabinets to add more functionality, such as pullouts and shelves and new drawers.
By using her existing cabinets, we were able to give Joan the custom kitchen she wanted for a fraction of the cost, time and mess of a full remodel.
Joan loved her new kitchen so much, she has had us back multiple times to update her bathrooms, laundry, bar, dinette and guest house.