Cabinet Refacing, Refinishing and Remodeling in Mesa, AZ
Brilliant Cabinet Redesigns For Your Mesa Home
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
If you’re on the fence about which option is best for you, we’re here to help with a quick guide
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: Apply a beautiful new finish to your cabinet doors and boxes to refresh the appearance of any room. Best for homeowners on a tight budget.
- ($$) Refacing: Install new, custom-built hardwood doors on your existing cabinet boxes for the appearance of a new cabinet set. A middle-ground option for homeowners wanting a new look at a fraction of the cost.
- ($$$) Remodeling: Customize your kitchen or bathroom by making changes to your existing layout and design. We’ll add or remove cabinet boxes, build all new doors and drawer fronts and apply our ultra-durable finish.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
For over 20 years, the team at Cabinet Coatings has been mastering its finishing, refacing and remodeling processes in order to not just meet the expectations of our clients, but greatly exceed them. At Cabinet Coatings, we strive to deliver unparalleled craftsmanship with every refinishing experience or new cabinet design, along with exceptional customer service.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We believe in staying true to our process. We sweat over the details to ensure we deliver on what we promised.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
"...Five stars PLUS"
Mickie had waited years to give her kitchen cabinets a brand new makeover, but didn’t want to spend a fortune to make it happen. After thoroughly researching reputable cabinet refinishing and refacing companies, she decided to contact Cabinet Coatings to transform her old oak cabinets into something she and her family could enjoy for years to come.
Our team met with Mickie during an in-home consultation to get a better idea of what she was looking for. We saw that she had old, oak cabinets that were hand-painted by a previous owner with flat white paint. Mickie explained that she wanted to bring her cabinets back to life and was looking for a warm, modern look for her kitchen. Once we were able to develop a plan that met her vision, our team got to work.
We finished her cabinets in a beautiful, creamy brown color with a Fig stain. And at the end of the day, Mickie finally had her dream kitchen.