Bathroom Cabinet Refacing in Mesa, AZ & the Phoenix Area
Update Your Bathroom Cabinetry for a Fraction of the Cost of Buying New
Breathe new life into your bathroom cabinetry without the high cost of buying brand-new cabinets. With almost 30 years of experience and thousands of successful jobs, Cabinet Coatings is the go-to kitchen refacing expert for hundreds of homeowners in the Phoenix Valley every year. Choose from our wide selection of color options and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with our 5-year guarantee on both our workmanship and coating materials.
- Veteran craftsmen: Thousands of successful jobs since 1996
- 5‑year warranty: No cracking, fading, or peeling
- Perfect service record: Zero complaints from the Registrar of Contractors
On this page
What Is Cabinet Refacing?
Say goodbye to the look of your old bathroom cabinets without having to replace them! With cabinet refacing, our team will remove your old cabinet doors and replace them with custom-made ones. We'll then apply multiple coats of our durable finish in a color of your choice to both your doors and cabinet boxes, resulting in a transformational new look. With the added benefits of greater affordability and a faster turnaround than what a complete cabinet replacement would cost, it's well worth speaking with one of our expert refacing experts during a free consultation. We'll answer any questions you have and provide input on how we can bring your dream bathroom to life.
Our bathroom cabinet refacing process
Step 1: Free in-home consultation
Our in-home consultation helps us understand what you want your dream bathroom to look like. We'll help you uncover what you like (and don't like) and provide cabinet door style and finish samples to help you hand-pick your new look. Keep in mind we never use "peel and stick" veneers. Your existing doors are removed and replaced with brand-new custom-built ones.
Once you choose your new bathroom cabinets, we give you a fair, written quote—right then and there.
Step 2: Cabinet refacing process
Once you sign off on your project, we partner with a local cabinet maker to create your new bathroom cabinet doors. Once the doors are ready, we typically finish projects in less than a week:
- Day 1: Your old cabinet doors are removed. From here, our team washes, sands, and primes your existing cabinet boxes. Meanwhile, another team at our workshop adds 2-3 applications of our ultra-durable coating product to your new cabinet doors. Time in your home: 2.5-3 hours.
- Day 2: We cover your floors and countertops to protect them. From there, we apply the same high-quality finish to your bathroom cabinet boxes to match the doors. Time in your home: 1 full day.
- Day 3: We install the cabinet doors and add any final touches or upgrades such as new high-quality soft-close drawer tracks and hinges, hardware knobs/handles, etc. Time in your home: 2-4 hours.
Step 3: Final walkthrough
Our favorite day—the final reveal! After the bathroom is cleaned and the cabinets are fully-dried, we'll walk you through the bathroom, allowing you to check for any possible detail that's not up to your standards. If you find something, we address it on the spot!
Other Service Options
Not sure if refacing is right for your bathroom cabinetry?
Not sure if the process above will get your bathroom where it needs to be? Don't worry, we offer other bathroom cabinet makeover options. Whether you want to dial up or dial down the transformation of your bathroom cabinets, we can help.
Other cabinet services we offer include:
- Cabinet refinishing. For this option, we'll spruce up your current cabinet doors and give them a new finish to make them look like new (cabinet doors are not replaced). See more details here.
- Cabinet remodeling. Want to change the shape and layout of your cabinet structure? We can remove or add cabinets to your space and, if needed, replace the cabinet doors as well. The same great finish is applied to all new and existing cabinetry. See more details here.
Do you have more questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We're here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blogCabinet Refinishing vs. Refacing vs. Remodeling
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We're not just another bathroom cabinet remodeling company, we're a team of experts who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what's right for our customers. It's easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don't take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don't.
- We've been around longer than any local competitor. We've been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have stunning results to prove it.
Recent ProjectsView our project gallery
The cabinets look great!
“I wanted an updated look that would be durable and lasting without the constant oiling and polishing, and without having to purchase new cabinets. We picked out a new color (fudge truffle) and placed the order. Chuck said that on day one, they would take all the cabinet doors and drawers off to take them to their shop and the frames would be cleaned, sanded, and redone. That they would be here at 7:30 AM to start the job. On day one, John was here promptly at 7:30 AM (we liked that). The entire crew was courteous, professional, and a joy to have in our home. I would recommend Cabinet Coatings of America to anyone that needs or wants a new look without the expense of replacing your cabinets.”—Judie S. | Phoenix Homeowner
Cabinet Coatings serves all of Phoenix and Central Arizona
Cabinet Coatings is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. But we've completed cabinet projects as far north as Flagstaff and as far south as Tucson. If you have questions about our service area, please call or contact us.