- Unbeatable savings: A new look for a quarter the cost of a remodel
- Fast Service: Residential jobs take just one week on average
- 5‑Year Guarantee: No flaking, peeling or breaking guaranteed
Need some inspiration? Check out our gallery!
We complete hundreds of cabinet projects every year across the Phoenix Valley and all across Arizona. If you'd like to see what other homeowners have accomplished with our cabinet refinishing, refacing, and remodeling services, visit our gallery.
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which option is right for you? It all depends on your budget and your vision.
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: Best option for homeowners on a tight budget who want to change the color of their cabinetry.
- ($$) Refacing: Best option for homeowners who want to replace their cabinet doors altogether for an upgraded style and finish (we provide hardwood doors, not cheap veneers).
- ($$$) Remodeling: Best option for homeowners who want to remove or add onto their existing cabinet structure, upgrade cabinet doors and update the color of cabinets.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
For over two decades, Goodyear homeowners have trusted us to provide top-of-the-line craftsmanship and installation for all of their redesign and remodeling needs. At Cabinet Coatings, we pride ourselves on our expertise and professionalism – and our team won’t rest until your vision is brought to life seamlessly.
So what sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We firmly believe in staying true to our process. At Cabinet Coatings, we always sweat over the details, ensuring we deliver on every single promise.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
Ellen, a Goodyear resident, knew her cabinets were old, tired and in desperate need of an upgrade. Several of her cabinet doors were cracked or warped and they all needed new paint and a strong, durable finish. In order to obtain the updated look and feel she wanted, she knew she needed to call in the experts. So, she contacted Cabinet Coatings to help achieve her vision.
Ellen scheduled an in-home consultation with one of our finishing experts, Chuck. During her consultation, Ellen explained her vision for the kitchen in hopes that Chuck could help her bring it to life. He walked Ellen through the entire process from start to finish and helped her choose the perfect design and finish for her home and budget. When the project was completed, Ellen couldn’t believe the results. She felt that Cabinet Coatings made a lot of promises and managed to meet or exceed every one of them.
Best contractor I've ever hired, by far. These people are absolutely the BEST....
“They made a lot of promises. And, they met or exceeded every single one of them. They promised my kitchen cabinets would be repainted and new doors hung and would all be done in one week. And, they did everything they said they would and more. As they got into the job and realized that some additional work on our old cabinets was needed, they just did it and at no additional cost to me. From the first meeting for the estimate, and throughout the entire job, they arrived on time or early. When they said they would be at my home at 7:30 a.m., they were. One day they stayed until 6 pm to make sure everything they said they would get done got done so the next day's work would go on as promised. They worked hard every day they were in my home. The crew were in the house a total of three days and every day they accomplished everything they said they would. Their work was amazing, All the employees we met, were not just timely but they knew their job; performed it well and cleaned up after themselves each time they were in my home.”—Ellen O. | Goodyear Homeowner