Cabinet Remodeling in Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet Remodeling: A New Look Designed for Your Space
Our cabinet remodeling process
A new kitchen at a fraction of the price
Free in-home consultation
During our initial consultation, we talk to the homeowner about any cabinet modifications that may need to be done to accommodate new appliances or conform to a new design layout. Other options include adding crown molding and other trim details, adding pullout shelves, and adding new drawer boxes with full extension, soft close tracks.
After we have a better idea of your project, we’ll give you a fair, fixed-price quote for our services.
Cabinet remodeling process
Our cabinet remodeling process takes about 5 days in your home on average:
- Prior to installation: In the weeks prior to your installation, your new cabinet boxes and doors are crafted and designed to your specifications.
- Workshop refinishing: Once the woodwork is complete, we apply our ultra-durable finish to your cabinet boxes at your home. At the same time, the finish is also applied to your doors and drawer fronts at our shop.
- Installation day: On the final day the doors and drawers are installed to complete your new, custom kitchen.
All you need to do? Just make sure your cabinets are emptied before our team arrives. Then sit back and watch your kitchen, bath or laundry room transform!
After we install the resized boxes and new cabinet doors, we take the homeowner on a walkthrough around the area, and share tips on how to care for their refinished cabinets and doors.
Other cabinet makeover services
Not sure if remodeling is right for you?
With this process we can customize your kitchen by adding/removing cabinet boxes and reconfigure your existing cabinets to give you the kitchen of your dreams.
We can also build brand new doors and drawer fronts to completely change the style of your cabinets. Or, if you like the style of your cabinet doors, we can match that detail and build new doors only on the cabinets that have been added.
Other options include adding crown molding and other trim details, adding pullout shelves, and adding new drawer boxes with full extension, soft close tracks.
A cabinet remodel is best for homeowners who want a more dramatic change to their kitchen, bath or laundry room without spending extra on completely new cabinets.
Not sure if you’re in need of such a dramatic change? We also offer services that provide a more subtle change, including:
- Cabinet refinishing. We do light repair on your current cabinet doors and give them a new finish to make them look like new (cabinet doors are not replaced). See more details here.
- Cabinet refacing. We can replace your current cabinet doors with new, custom-made doors. You choose the style and shape and we’ll apply the finish of your choice. See more details here.
Still have questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Who We Are
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We’re not just another cabinet remodeling company, we’re a team of experts who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. It’s easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don’t.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.