- Unbeatable savings: A new look for a quarter the cost of a remodel
- Fast Service: Residential jobs take just one week on average
- 5‑Year Guarantee: No flaking, peeling or breaking guaranteed
Need some inspiration? Check out our gallery!
We complete hundreds of cabinet projects every year across the Phoenix Valley and all across Arizona. If you'd like to see what other homeowners have accomplished with our cabinet refinishing, refacing, and remodeling services, visit our gallery.
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which option is right for you? It all depends on your budget and your vision.
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: Best option for homeowners on a tight budget who want to change the color of their cabinetry.
- ($$) Refacing: Best option for homeowners who want to replace their cabinet doors altogether for an upgraded style and finish (we provide hardwood doors, not cheap veneers).
- ($$$) Remodeling: Best option for homeowners who want to remove or add onto their existing cabinet structure, upgrade cabinet doors and update the color of cabinets.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
Cabinet Coatings is Scottsdale’s leader in cabinetry redesign and refinishing. With over 20 years of industry experience and a reputation for exceeding expectations, you can trust us to complete your kitchen, bath or laundry cabinet redesign to your exact specifications.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We believe in staying true to our process. We sweat over the details to ensure we deliver on what we promised.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
Rita and Tom M. of Scottsdale had taken great care of their kitchen cabinetry. But no amount of upkeep had prevented their golden oak cabinetry from becoming dated and uninspired. The good news was the couple still loved the design of their cabinet doors. And the cabinet boxes themselves were in great condition.
After deliberating for time, the couple decided to refinish their current kitchen cabinetry with our Swiss Coffee finish to bring out their newer stainless steel appliances and open up the entire kitchen.
After a great conversation with Rita and Tom, the team at Cabinet Coatings got to work. They arrived on time the first day to sand and clean the couple’s cabinet boxes. The cabinet doors were taken to the workshop, where they were sanded, cleaned, and their finish applied. The very next day the team applied the same finish to the cabinet boxes, plus installed new crown molding, soft close hinges and drawers. The end result was a brighter, more welcoming kitchen at a fourth of the cost of buying the cabinets brand new.
The workmanship, customer service and value are outstanding.
“Our old cabinets were golden oak making our kitchen look dated and dreary. The fake wood on the island didn’t match the cabinets and the drawers were worn out and hard to open. Cabinet Coatings transformed our kitchen by providing a furniture quality finish, beautiful crown molding, soft close hinges and new drawers. The workmanship, customer service and value are outstanding. We love our new bright and modern kitchen and we believe the value of our home was increased by far more than the cost of the improvements.”—Rita & Tom M. | Scottsdale Homeowners