Cabinet Refacing, Refinishing and Remodeling in Surprise, AZ
Spectacular Cabinet Redesigns You Have To See To Believe
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
If you’re not sure which option is right for your home, we can help. It all depends on your budget and your vision.
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: To freshen up a room’s appearance, add a beautiful new finish to your existing cabinet doors and boxes. This is a great option for homeowners on a tighter budget.
- ($$) Refacing: Have custom-built hardwood doors installed on your existing cabinet boxes. Then choose from our wide selection of ultra-durable finishes to apply to your boxes and doors. More expensive than refinishing, but a great option for homeowners who want the appearance of new cabinetry at a fraction of the cost.
- ($$$) Remodeling: If you’re looking to modify the layout of your cabinets for a new look or for added functionality, this is your best option. We’ll add or remove cabinet boxes as necessary to match your vision. We’ll also freshen up your cabinets with a remarkable new cabinet finish. New doors are also available upon customer request.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
Cabinet Coatings is Scottsdale’s leader in cabinetry redesign and refinishing. With over 20 years of industry experience and a reputation for exceeding expectations, you can trust us to complete your kitchen, bath or laundry cabinet redesign to your exact specifications.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We believe in staying true to our process. We sweat over the details to ensure we deliver on what we promised.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
"The workmanship, customer service and value are outstanding..."
Surprise homeowner, Kelly, knew that it was time to either get rid of her Murphy bed and the attached cabinetry or give it a major makeover. The Murphy bed and the attached cabinets were outdated and the finish was cold and dull compared to warmer, richer finishes of modern cabinets.
After meeting with Chuck for an in-home consultation, Kelly chose Cabinet Coatings of America to give her Murphy bed and cabinets a much-needed upgrade vs. going through the mess and expense of tearing it out of the wall and starting over.
Cabinet Coatings came in and replaced the antiquated, plain cabinet doors and drawer fronts with an updated door style and new, modern hardware. Our team also applied an ultra-durable finish and glaze, which gave Kelly the warmly-colored cabinet appearance she was looking for.
Kelly loved her new Murphy bed so much, she has referred several of her friends and family members to Cabinet Coatings.