- Unbeatable savings: A new look for a quarter the cost of a remodel
- Fast Service: Residential jobs take just one week on average
- 5‑Year Guarantee: No flaking, peeling or breaking guaranteed
Our licensed experts will give your existing cabinets a makeover that will have your friends and family in Sun City believing you installed brand-new doors and boxes. Our team will wash and sand your cabinets before applying an ultra-durable finish guaranteed to resist chipping, fading, and peeling for 5 years!
If you’re craving a new look for your cabinets but are put off by the cost of a full cabinet remodel, a cabinet refacing may be the perfect fit. With a cabinet refacing, our experts apply a beautiful finish to your existing cabinet boxes, then install new cabinet doors that will bring new life to your kitchen or bathroom.
Need to adjust your cabinet layout to accommodate a room remodel or new appliances? Rather than pay tens of thousands for a full remodel, our team can adjust your existing cabinets to accommodate your dream design. We can even reface and refinish your existing cabinets to give them that perfect like-new look.
Need some inspiration? Check out our gallery!
We complete hundreds of cabinet projects every year across the Phoenix Valley and all across Arizona. If you'd like to see what other homeowners have accomplished with our cabinet refinishing, refacing, and remodeling services, visit our gallery.
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which service is right for your home in Sun City? The pros at Cabinet Coatings are here to help.
Let's look at each option to help you better understand the process:
- ($) Refinishing: Our licensed and bonded pros will wash, sand, and apply one of our ultra-durable finishes to your cabinets. A second coating is applied to give your cabinets that brand-new “pop” of color and shine. This is our most affordable option, best for homeowners whose cabinets are in great shape but are looking for a new color or like-new look.
- ($$) Refacing: For homeowners looking for a bolder cabinet redesign, refacing may be the perfect fit. With refacing, we remove your old cabinet doors and install brand-new doors and hardware. We also refinish your boxes to match your new doors for a fuss-free upgrade that gives your kitchen or bathroom a fresh look without the cost of complete cabinet replacement.
- ($$$) Remodeling: Whether you want to reconfigure your cabinet placement or require replacement due to years of wear and tear, Cabinet Coatings can remodel your cabinets from the ground up. We build new drawer and door fronts plus boxes just the way you want them and add a durable, perfectly colored finish guaranteed for up to 5 years.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We're not just another cabinet refinishing company. We're a team of experts who believe success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what's right for our customers. It's easy for us to blow competitors away. We treat you like a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don't take shortcuts, ever. Small details can make a big difference. While other contractors see you as just a job, we see an opportunity to give you the space of your dreams.
- We've been serving Sun City for nearly 30 years. We've been perfecting the art of cabinet refinishing in Sun City since 1996. That experience is reflected in our work.
A beautiful refinishing project for a homeowner in Sun City
Sun City homeowner Peggy U. wanted to give her primary bathroom an overhaul. But the cost of replacing her old brown cabinets had kept that project on the sidelines for years. Rather than replace the cabinets entirely, Peggy decided to call Cabinet Coatings of America for a free refacing estimate. Peggy had worked with us before to refinish her kitchen cabinets, and the coating we’d put on was still going strong 8 years later!
After speaking with one of our experts, Peggy was convinced that refinishing the cabinets was the right move. She identified the perfect color, and we found an installation date that worked for her. In just one visit to her home, our experts got Peggy’s old brown bathroom cabinets looking brand new again. Peggy can now enjoy the new look years, and for just a fraction of the cost of buying new cabinets!
I only wish I had more cabinets for them to paint!
“This is the second time we have used Cabinet Coatings of America. About 8 years ago, we had our kitchen cabinets painted by them, and they still look great! So, it was easy to decide who to have repaint my bathroom cabinets when we remodeled both bathrooms this summer. They are right on time for work, polite, professional, and they are neat - which counts a lot considering the mess drywall and tiling make! Only wish I had more cabinets for them to paint!!”—Peggy U. | Sun City