- Unbeatable savings: A new look for a quarter the cost of a remodel
- Fast Service: Residential jobs take just one week on average
- 5‑Year Guarantee: No flaking, peeling or breaking guaranteed
After washing and sanding your existing cabinet doors and boxes, we’ll apply a coating of our long-lasting, water-borne finish in the color of your choosing. The process takes just a day in your home on average and costs a fraction of what you’d pay for a remodel.
We remove your existing cabinet doors, then wash and sand your cabinet boxes in preparation for coating. Back at our workshop, our team adds 2-3 applications of our ultra-durable coating product to your brand-new cabinet doors. A great option if you’re looking for a transformative look in your kitchen or bathroom that goes a step beyond a new color.
Remodeling your cabinets may be necessary to accommodate a new kitchen or bathroom design or the addition of new appliances. Our experts can add or subtract cabinet boxes and change the arrangement to better fit your needs. We even do custom cabinetry with custom fittings.
Need some inspiration? Check out our gallery!
We complete hundreds of cabinet projects every year across the Phoenix Valley and all across Arizona. If you'd like to see what other homeowners have accomplished with our cabinet refinishing, refacing, and remodeling services, visit our gallery.
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which service is right for your home in Ahwatukee? The pros at Cabinet Coatings are here to help.
Let's look at each option to help you better understand the process:
- ($) Refinishing: A very affordable solution to breathe new life into your existing cabinets. And unlike a handyman paint job that will start peeling within the year, our high-performance finish is guaranteed to keep its color and sheen for no less than 5 years.
- ($$) Refacing: Refacing may be just what you're looking for when your cabinet boxes are in good shape but your cabinet doors look like they’re from the 80s and 90s. Refacing replaces your existing cabinet doors with new ones and refinishes your existing cabinet boxes to match. A bit pricier than refinishing alone, but nowhere near the cost of buying new cabinets.
- ($$$) Remodeling: Whether you want to reconfigure your cabinet placement or require replacement due to years of wear and tear, Cabinet Coatings can remodel your cabinets from the ground up. We build new drawer and door fronts plus boxes just the way you want them and add a durable, perfectly colored finish that endures years of wear and enhances your living space.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We're not just another cabinet refinishing company. We're a team of experts who believe success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what's right for our customers. It's easy for us to blow competitors away. We treat you like a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don't take shortcuts, ever. Small details can make a big difference. While other contractors see you as just a job, we see an opportunity to give you the space of your dreams.
- We've been serving Ahwatukee for nearly 30 years. We've been perfecting the art of cabinet refinishing in Ahwatukee since 1996. That experience is reflected in our work.
Love at first sight between a homeowner and her refinished cabinets!
Melissa W. had searched the Valley far and wide for a reliable company to assist with the cabinetry portion of her kitchen remodel. After booking a free consultation with Cabinet Coatings of America and learning more about our proprietary cabinet refinishing process, Melissa knew she’d found the contractor for the job.
Our experts worked with Melissa over the following weeks to identify a color and design the perfect cabinet doors to add to her existing cabinet boxes. As always, the team worked carefully to protect Melissa’s home. By the end of the job, Melissa was floored by her new cabinets and left us this wonderful 5-star review in appreciation. Thank you, Melissa!
I LOVE my finished product.
“Very efficient from our first meeting. It was a seamless project. And I LOVE my finished product. Everyone took great care in handling the cabinets and the kitchen area from start to finish. What a super family-owned business that knows their craft and does it so superbly. Thank you!”—Melissa W. | Ahwatukee, AZ