Laundry room cabinet refacing in Phoenix, AZ
Make the Most of Your Laundry Room with Cabinet Refacing
Our cabinet refacing process
A complete cabinet refacing in 3 simple steps
Free in-home or virtual consultation
We understand that everyone’s dream laundry room looks different. That’s why we start with an in-depth consultation where we uncover what you like and don’t like about your current set up. Then we help you design your new laundry by hand-picking your new cabinet door style and finish (we’ll bring samples to help you decide). We don’t use veneers, either. We completely replace your old cabinet doors with new ones that are custom-designed for you.
We also offer free consultations via video. Once you chose your new cabinets, we give you a fair, written quote—right then and there.
Cabinet refacing process
Once you sign off on your project, we partner with a local cabinet maker to custom-design your new doors. Once the doors are ready, we typically finish projects in less than a week:
- Day 1: First, we get rid of the old cabinet doors. Then we wash, sand and prime the cabinet boxes. Meanwhile, another team at our workshop adds 2-3 applications of our ultra-durable high-quality finish to your new cabinet doors. Time in your home: 1-2 hours.
- Day 2: We cover your floors/counters/appliances then apply the same finish to your laundry room cabinet boxes. Time in your home: 1 full day.
- Day 3: We install your cabinet doors and add any final touches or upgrades such as new soft-close drawer tracks and hinges, hardware knobs/handles, etc. Time in your home: 1-2 hours.
Once the final, 3rd day, we’ll walk you through the finished product slowly. You’ll have the opportunity to tell us if you see anything that isn’t up to your standard—and we’ll address it then and there. Finally, we’ll teach you how to care for your brand new laundry room cabinets.
Other cabinet makeover services
Not sure if "refacing" your laundry room cabinets is right for you?
No matter your laundry room cabinet dreams, we’ve got you covered. We have a total of 3 different cabinet makeover options to fit any project needs and budget.
Our other 2 cabinet makeover options include:
- Cabinet refinishing. For this option, we’ll work with your existing cabinet doors and simply give them a new finish to make them look like new (cabinet doors are not replaced). See more details here.
- Cabinet remodeling. If you want a more dramatic transformation, we can remove or add onto the structure of your laundry room cabinets. If needed, we can replace the cabinet doors, too. Of course, we’ll provide our signature, high-quality finish whether you opt for new doors or not. See more details here.
Still have questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”
Who We Are
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We’re not just another laundry room cabinet remodeling company, we’re a team of experts who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. It’s easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don’t.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Serving the Phoenix Valley and All of Arizona
Don’t see your city? This isn’t an exhaustive list of our service area. Just contact us to see if we can help with your cabinet needs!