Kitchen Refacing in Phoenix, AZ
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing: Upgrade Your Home, On Any Budget
Our kitchen cabinet refacing process
A complete cabinet refacing in 3 simple steps
Free in-home or virtual consultation
We start by walking through your kitchen while you talk us through what you like and don’t like. Everybody’s idea of a “beautiful kitchen” is different, so we take our time to understand your vision and provide door samples and finishes to help you hand-pick your kitchen’s transformation. Unlike other companies that use veneers, we completely replace your old cabinet doors with new ones that are custom-designed for you.
We also offer free consultations via video. Once you chose your new cabinets, we give you a fair, written quote—right then and there.
Cabinet refacing process
Once you sign off on your project, the first step is crafting your new kitchen cabinet doors. Once the doors are ready, we typically finish projects in less than a week:
- Day 1: We remove and dispose of your old cabinet doors. Then, we wash, sand and prime the cabinet boxes. Meanwhile, another team at our workshop adds 2-3 applications of our ultra-durable coating product to your new cabinet doors. Time in your home: 2.5-3 hours.
- Day 2: We cover your floors/counters/appliances then apply the same reliable coating product to your kitchen cabinet boxes. Time in your home: 1 full day.
- Day 3: We install your cabinet doors and add any final touches or upgrades such as new high-quality soft-close drawer tracks and hinges, hardware knobs/handles, etc. Time in your home: 2-4 hours.
Once the area is cleaned and the cabinets are fully-dried, we’ll walk you through the kitchen slowly, allowing you to check for any areas needing improvement. We’ll address anything you find on the spot! Then, we’ll teach you how to care for your brand new kitchen cabinets.
Other cabinet makeover services
Not sure if "refacing" your kitchen cabinets is right for you?
Don’t worry. We offer other kitchen cabinet services to fit anyone’s dream vision. Whether you want to dial up or dial down the transformation of your kitchen cabinets, we can help.
Other cabinet services we offer, include:
- Cabinet refinishing. For this option, we’ll spruce up your current cabinet doors and give them a new finish to make them look like new (cabinet doors are not replaced). See more details here.
- Cabinet remodeling. Want to change the shape and layout of your cabinet structure? We can remove or add onto your cabinet structure and, if needed, replace the cabinet doors and apply the finish of your choice. Of course, we’ll also provide our signature, high-quality finish (of your choice) on your new cabinets as well. See more details here.
Still have questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”
Who We Are
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We’re not just another cabinet remodeling company, we’re a team of experts who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. It’s easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don’t.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Serving the Phoenix Valley and All of Arizona
Don’t see your city? This isn’t an exhaustive list of our service area. Just contact us to see if we can help with your cabinet needs!