Cabinet Refinishing in Phoenix, AZ
Renew the Life & Luster of Your Cabinets with Cabinet Refinishing
Our cabinet refinishing process
A complete cabinet refinishing in 3 simple steps
Free in-home or virtual consultation
We’ll send our refinishing expert, Chuck, to your home to check out your cabinets and better understand your vision. Need some direction? We provide door samples and finishes so you can hand-pick your cabinet’s new look.
Rather schedule a “virtual” consultation? We also offer free consultations via chat, video or phone. Once we’ve confirmed a direction, we give you a fair, written quote—right then and there.
Cabinet refinishing process
We can usually finish your cabinet refinishing project in less than a week
- Day 1: We wash, patch & sand the cabinet boxes. Then we take the cabinet doors back to our workshop, where we apply 2-3 coats of our high-performance coating. Time in your home: 2.5-3 hours.
- Day 2: In-home spray day! We make sure floors / counters / appliances are protected, then we apply multiple coats of our long-lasting, water-borne coating process. Time in your home: 1 full day
- Day 3: Installation day and final walk-through. Time in your home: 2-4 hours
All you need to do? Just make sure your cabinets are emptied before our team arrives. Then sit back and watch your cabinets transform!
We’ll reassemble your cabinets and install other upgrades such as new high-quality soft-close drawer tracks and hinges, hardware knobs/handles, etc. Once complete, we’ll show you your newly refinished cabinets and teach you how to care for them.
Other cabinet makeover services
Want a more dramatic change?
During cabinet refinishing, we do light repair on your current cabinet doors and give them a new finish to make them look like new.
If you don’t think cabinet refinishing will provide the dramatic change you’re looking for, don’t worry! We offer Phoenix homeowners plenty of cabinet upgrade options.
We also offer:
- Cabinet refacing. We can replace your current cabinet doors with new, custom-made hardwood doors. You choose the style and shape and we’ll apply the finish of your choice. See more details here.
- Cabinet remodeling. Want to tweak the shape and layout of your cabinet structure? We can remove or add onto your cabinet structure and, if needed, replace the cabinet doors and apply the finish of your choice. See more details here.
Still have questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”
Who We Are
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We’re not just another cabinet refinishing company, we’re a team of experts who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. It’s easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don’t.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet refinishing since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.