Cabinet Refacing in Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet Refacing: A Brand New Look, Without the Wait
Our cabinet refacing process
A complete cabinet refacing in 3 simple steps
Free in-home or virtual consultation
We start by visiting your home to help you choose the style and color of your new doors. Unlike other companies that use cheap “peel and stick” veneers, we completely replace your old cabinet doors with new ones that are custom-designed for you.
Rather schedule a “virtual” consultation? We also offer free consultations via chat, video or phone. Once you chose your new cabinet doors and color, we give you a fair, written quote—right then and there.
Cabinet coating process
Once your cabinet doors are ready, we can usually finish your cabinet refacing project in less than a week:
- Day 1: We wash and sand your cabinet boxes in preparation for their coating. Meanwhile, another team back at our workshop adds 2-3 applications of our ultra-durable coating product to your new cabinet doors. Time in your home: 2.5-3 hours.
- Day 2: We make sure your floors / counters / appliances are covered and protected. Next, we apply the same reliable coating product to your cabinet boxes. Time in your home: 1 full day.
- Day 3: We install your cabinet doors and give you a final walk-through. Time in your home: 2-4 hours.
All you need to do? Just make sure your cabinets are emptied before our team arrives. Then sit back and watch your cabinets transform!
We’ll install your new cabinet doors along with any other upgrades such as new high-quality soft-close drawer tracks and hinges, hardware knobs/handles, etc. Once complete, we’ll show you your newly refinished cabinets and teach you how to care for them.
Other cabinet makeover services
Not sure if cabinet refacing is right for you?
During cabinet refacing, we use your existing cabinet boxes and keep the layout of your cabinetry the same. We do, however, replace your cabinet doors completely (we do NOT use cheap veneers) and apply our ultra-durable coating process with the new color of your choice.
If you’re not sure that cabinet refacing will give you the change you’re looking for, don’t worry! We offer Phoenix homeowners plenty of cabinet upgrade options.
We also offer:
- Cabinet refinishing. We do light repair on your current cabinet doors and give them a new finish to make them look like new (cabinet doors are not replaced). See more details here.
- Cabinet remodeling. Want to tweak the shape and layout of your cabinet structure? We can remove or add onto your cabinet structure and, if needed, replace the cabinet doors and apply the finish of your choice. See more details here.
Still have questions about which cabinet service is best for you? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”
Who We Are
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
We’re not just another cabinet refacing company, we’re a team of experts who believe that success comes from consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. It’s easy for us to blow competitors away, we just treat you like we would a friend—with kindness and respect.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We keep an eye out for opportunities to do the small things other companies don’t.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet refacing since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Serving the Phoenix Valley and All of Arizona
Don’t see your city? This isn’t an exhaustive list of our service area. Just contact us to see if we can help with your cabinet needs!