Cabinet Refacing, Refinishing & Remodeling In Flagstaff, AZ
Flagstaff's Best Cabinet Designs & Remodeling
- Quick Turnaround: The average residential project completed in less than a week.
- Affordable Prices: Get a brand-new look for 1/4 of the cost standard remodels.
- 5‑year warranty: No cracking, fading, or peeling
Make the most of your existing cabinets! Our team will wash, sand and apply one of our ultra-durable finishes to your cabinets.
Need to modify the layout of your cabinetry? We can help. We also provide new cabinet doors and hardware as needed.
"Wasted space" is often what we hear before we start. "Wow" is often what we hear when we are done.
Need some inspiration? Check out our gallery!
We complete hundreds of cabinet projects every year across the Phoenix Valley and all across Arizona. If you'd like to see what other homeowners have accomplished with our cabinet refinishing, refacing, and remodeling services, visit our gallery.
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which option is right for you? It all depends on your budget and your vision.
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: Best option for homeowners on a tight budget who want to change the color of their cabinetry.
- ($$) Refacing: Best option for homeowners who want to replace their cabinet doors altogether for an upgraded style and finish (we provide hardwood doors, not cheap veneers).
- ($$$) Remodeling: Best option for homeowners who want to remove or add onto their existing cabinet structure, upgrade cabinet doors and update the color of cabinets.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
Cabinet Coatings of America has been providing Flagstaff homeowners with stunning cabinet redesigns while saving money for over 20 years. We give homeowners the opportunity to revitalize and modernize their living spaces for a fraction of the cost of installing brand-new cabinet sets.
No other company in Arizona matches our expertise, honesty and integrity. And no other company can bring your cabinet dreams to life like Cabinet Coatings.
So what sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right for our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We never take shortcuts. We firmly believe in staying true to our process. At Cabinet Coatings, we always sweat over the details, ensuring we deliver on every single promise.
- We’ve built an outstanding reputation. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
The Baker family had been dissatisfied with their kitchen cabinets for a while. So much so, that they had attempted to build new cabinet doors and reface them on their own on multiple different occasions, with no success. They knew it was time to call in the professionals, but they wanted to be sure that whoever completed the job truly listened to their needs and would be able to achieve their long-awaited vision.
Cabinet Coatings’ finishing expert, Chuck Derouen, met with the Baker family to understand their needs and their budget. The Bakers had already received multiple bids from other cabinet refinishing companies, but after meeting with Chuck, they felt Cabinet Coatings was the right company for the job.
Chuck and his team provided examples to the Bakers and were able to walk them through the remodel process from start to finish. The Cabinet Coatings team went above and beyond to ensure the project was completed to their liking and in the end, the Bakers were in love with their new kitchen.
We HIGHLY recommend this company...
“Our cabinets turned out amazing. We have tried to build doors and reface our cabinets 3 times, and can never get the paint to look presentable. CCOA did a phenomenal job addressing our needs, punctually completing the original install, and building some amazing false doors for our center island (per my wife's design). We had multiple bids, including replacing the cabinets entirely. CCOA wasn't the cheapest, but cheaper isn't always better, and we learned that attempting it ourselves. They provided examples and samples upon request and went above and beyond to replace the trim to our liking, sealing everything before painting, and prep/cleanup did a great job as well. I will post pictures on google of our finished kitchen after the granite is installed. We HIGHLY recommend this company for your resurfacing needs.”—Aaron B. | Flagstaff Homeowner