- Unbeatable savings: A new look for a quarter the cost of a remodel
- Fast Service: Residential jobs take just one week on average
- 5‑Year Guarantee: No flaking, peeling or breaking guaranteed
Need some inspiration? Check out our gallery!
We complete hundreds of cabinet projects every year across the Phoenix Valley and all across Arizona. If you'd like to see what other homeowners have accomplished with our cabinet refinishing, refacing, and remodeling services, visit our gallery.
Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling
What's the difference?
Not sure which option is right for you? It all depends on your budget and your vision.
Here’s a quick guide:
- ($) Refinishing: Best option for homeowners on a tight budget who want to change the color of their cabinetry.
- ($$) Refacing: Best option for homeowners who want to replace their cabinet doors altogether for an upgraded style and finish (we provide hardwood doors, not cheap veneers).
- ($$$) Remodeling: Best option for homeowners who want to remove or add onto their existing cabinet structure, upgrade cabinet doors and update the color of cabinets.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Just contact us with questions or check out our blog, “Refinishing vs Refacing vs Remodeling: Which is Right for Me?”.
Why Choose Us
Why choose Cabinet Coatings?
For over 20 years, Chandler homeowners have trusted us to provide quality craftsmanship and installation for all of their redesign and remodeling needs. We pride ourselves on our expertise and professionalism – and our team won’t rest until your vision is brought to life seamlessly.
So what sets us apart from the rest?
- We do what’s right by our customers. We respect our customer’s vision for their homes and go above and beyond to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- We don’t take shortcuts, ever. We believe in staying true to our process. We sweat over the details to ensure we deliver on what we promised.
- We’ve been around longer than any local competitor. We’ve been perfecting the art of cabinet remodeling since 1996—and we have the stunning results to prove it.
Before & After
John’s kitchen in Chandler was in desperate need of a makeover. His oak cabinets were old and tired and craving an upgrade. In addition, John needed more storage and wanted to install cabinets in his breakfast nook to match his kitchen.
In order to achieve the upgraded look and feel he was going for, he knew he needed to call in the experts. As a real estate agent, John knew Cabinet Coatings was the best of the best for top-of-the-line cabinet upgrades. So, he decided to give us a call for his personal project.
John scheduled an in-home consultation with Cabinet Coatings’ finishing expert, Chuck Derouen. During his consultation, John explained his vision for the kitchen and breakfast nook to Chuck. Chuck walked John through the entire process from start to finish and helped him choose the perfect design and finish for his home and budget. When the project was finished, John couldn’t believe the results. He described his new kitchen as “show-room quality.”
They did such an amazing job...
“As a real estate professional, I only refer Cabinet Coatings to my clients who are making their home better for selling reasons or when they purchased a new home and the cabinets were old and tired, or simply the wrong color. You cannot beat the quality. I don't even like to refer to it as paint. It is more of a high-quality, professional-grade coating.”—John D. | Chandler Homeowner